about the role
Are you passionate about understanding people and telling stories with data? GCI Health is looking for an Account Supervisor to join our growing GCI Health Intelligence team.
As an Account Director at GCI Health on the Intelligence team, you will be working across multiple accounts in the health and pharma sphere. This role is for someone with multiple years of working experience in research and analytics. The person coming into this role would have a specialty in digital and social analytics, as well as working knowledge of primary and secondary research methodologies. In this role you will be leading multiple projects and teams, overseeing reports and research from start to finish. We’re looking for someone who can be an all-around team player and leader, supporting both the internal team and the external client. The role reports to the Vice President, Head of Analytics.
· Develop relationships with client and account teams. This includes regular and proactive one-on-one interaction with local account teams, and direct correspondence with account teams and clients
· Leading account teams and clients in determining KPIs (across paid, earned, owned and shared channels) to help track performance
· Develop and lead new business digital research projects from research brief to RFP response
· Develop the approach to qualitative or quantitative studies, such as writing a statement of work, developing a budget, and finding staff to assist with reporting
· Create research reports using digital, social or secondary data sets such as patient social listening, competitive auditing or influencer mapping
· Lead ongoing weekly, monthly or quarterly measurement reports that help measure ROI for various client’s communications strategies
· Consult on social listening tools/monitoring for clients
· Analyze and reporting of findings in a way that tells a concise and clear story with the data and provides answers to the client’s main questions/objectives; Presentation of results to account team and senior leaders
· Developing proprietary approaches to data analytics specialized for GCIH
· Serve as a specialist and advisor in research and analysis, to include:
o Staying up to date with trends, tools and techniques and counseling clients, account teams and other research team members on methodologies, tools and best practices
o Developing new methodologies, reports or product offerings to meet existing client needs and to drive new business
o Determine the best methodologies and tools to use to solve client challenges and deliver impact to their business
· Participate in agency Learning and Development opportunities as appropriate and as agreed upon with leadership
· 5-7+ years in a data analytics or digital analytics focused role
· The ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
· Intermediate excel expertise (data management, pivot tables, vlookups)
· Communications, Data Science or Data related educations desired but not required
· Knowledge of the latest social and digital analytics tools and methodologies (e.g. SEO, google analytics, social listening tools, etc.)
Knowledge of/Expertise in any or all of the following:
· Web site analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture
· Secondary databases and tools such as Global Web Index or Simmons
· Social media measurement and social media monitoring tools, such as Brandwatch, Talkwalker or Meltwater
· Python, SPSS, Stata, SAS, R or similar statistical package capabilities
· Influencer analytics tools such as Klear, Traackr or Tagger
· Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or LinkedIn Channel Analytics
· Paid Media Data and Business Manager Data
*The job description is a summary of typical job functions and is not an exhaustive list of possible duties. The jobholder’s responsibilities and duties may differ from those outlined above. Other duties, as assigned, may be part of the job.
About GCI Health
GCI Health is one of the most highly recognized global integrated healthcare communications agencies in the world, with recent industry honors including The Holmes Report Agency of the Decade, 2019 MM&M Midsize Agency of the Year, The Holmes Report North American Healthcare Agency of the Year and several Global Best Place to Work For awards. At GCI Health, we are Inspired by People. We share our clients’ desire to improve the health of all people around the world and work tirelessly to contribute to their ambitious goals. Our approach to communications is rooted in looking at all stakeholders – patients, caregivers, healthcare providers, policymakers, reporters and payers – as people with distinct perspectives that shape how they think about health. We create breakthrough, people-driven programs that drive tangible results for our clients and the people they serve. And we carefully curate a culture that is catalyzed by the belief that people should be as successful in their personal lives as they are in their professional ones.
We know we learn best when Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accessibility (I.D.E.A) are embedded into everything we do for our people, agency, clients and communities we serve. We wholly believe that creative truly inclusive and innovative solutions by growing talent that mirrors the marketplace is critical to our success. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from talent across all dimensions of race/ethnicity, LGBTQ, differently abled and veteran status to come and grow with us.