about the role
GCI Health is currently seeking a Creative Graphic Designer to freelance for our New York office with agency (public relations or advertising) experience focused on healthcare/pharma clients. It is essential that this person has experience working with pharma clients on products either in the pipeline or on the market. We are seeking an emerging creative talent who is hands-on, organized and self-motivated to work on high-profile healthcare/pharma campaigns. This position would be freelancing for our New York office and we would like to meet candidates in our office to interview but they would have the ability to freelance remotely.
Please send a resume along with your online portfolio website link or a PDF of pharma work related samples to email@example.com
We are only interested in seeing your healthcare/pharma design work.
This person would freelance with our Creative Director and our Design team on a full slate of exciting and innovative design projects along with some website design as well. This person would be instrumental in providing PowerPoint, Graphic Design, Print, Boards, etc. for new business pitches and other client work. This role also requires work in PowerPoint in a fast paced environment.
Candidates must have a strong background designing materials across both print and digital platforms and be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite & PowerPoint. AfterEffects is a plus.
The ideal candidate:
• Possesses creative vision, able to concept creative and execute ideas from concept to completion
• Can make anything look visually enticing while adhering to specific brand guidelines and aesthetic
• Has the ability to accurately make requested copy and design changes
• Attention to detail and deadlines a must
• Strong typography skills
• Self-starter able to work independently and collaborate with agency to meet client objectives
• Excellent organizational and time management skills